Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Sundance Film Festival 2023 - It's a Wrap!


This year was special for the Sundance Film Festival because it was the first year in two years since the Covid-19 pandemic that the festival took place in person. In addition to attending press lines and meeting some of my favorite celebrities like Debby Ryan and Anne Hathway, I had a great time celebrating films with friends for the short weekend I attended (Jan 21-22). 

What I absolutely loved about the festival this year was the great selection of films, the different and exciting sponsor events, as well as the beauty of Park City that I had missed so much. It is only during this time of year that I get to find my perfect place with friends, parties, celebrities, mountains, and film in one!

I stopped by Audible to find out a breathtaking view of the Park City's mountains as well as colorful booths that actually matched my pink jacket. I had a custom Binnie made at the Shore Club. But most of all I had fun celebrating the festival with actors and directors at the LatinX House, as well as journalism colleagues at the Neo Lounge hosted by Ericka Nicole Malone and featuring live music with Angie Stone. I also attended a VIP party hosted by Funny or Die Entertainment at an amazing mountain resort. This year the Cannon studio didn't disappoint as well. 

It was a warm, fun, and extraordinary experience I will not forget! See you next year Sundance!


Actress Yelena De Leon

Josefina Lopez

Cultured Focus Magazine team




Angie Stone

Ericka Nicole Malone







Actress Meagan Good





Funny or Die's Henry R. Munoz III


No comments:

Post a Comment